Program Includes 30 hours of driver’s education in the classroom and 6 hours of one-on-one private driving instruction.
California State requirements to obtain your Driver’s License:
- Learner’s Permit
- You must be at least 15 1/2 years old to obtain the learner’s permit.
- To get your learner’s permit in California you need an official certificate of completion from an approved driver education course. International School of Driving is approved to provide a certificate of completion to its graduates.
- Once you have your certificate of completion, make an appointment at your local Department of Motor Vehicles to take your written exam.
- Pass the written exam at the DMV. You will now have your learner’s permit.
- Behind The Wheel
- 6 Hours driver training. International School of driving offers three days of private one-on-one instruction.
- Wait 6 months and have 50 hours of supervised driving practice with an adult over 25 years old before scheduling your driving test.
- Driving Test
- You must be at least 16 years old to take the driving test.
- Schedule an appointment with the DMV and pass the driving test. International School of Driving can help schedule your driving test and can provide the car for taking your test. Additionally, we provide brush-up training so you are ready to pass.
- Inter Driving School now offers you online drivers education!
You pay only $55 for an online driver education course!
Behind the wheel training prices available by clicking here!